Tour 6th Avenue -
San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
900 Block of 6th Avenue
- 929 HUSTLER HOLLYWOOD - SAN DIEGO
- 919 AUTHENTIC LUXURY GOODS
- 921 CAFE ISTANBUL
- 923 ONE ON ONE PATIENTS ASSOCIATION
800 Block of 6th Avenue
- 861 JEWELERS EXCHANGE --7 floors of jewelry shops:
- 830 RAMADA INN
- HISTORIC ST. JAMES HOTEL -
Originally built in
1913 as San Diego's first "high-rise luxury hotel," the Ramada Inn
Gaslamp District has been brought into the 21st Century with complete
renovations and upgrades while retaining its historic charm and
- 828 BRIAN'S 24 RESTAURANT BAR &
- 818 AMERICAN COMEDY CLUB
700 Block of 6th Avenue
600 block of 6th Avenue
500 BLOCK OF 6TH AVE.
400 BLOCK OF 6TH AVE.
300 BLOCK OF 6TH AVE.
- BY MARRIOTT, located steps from the San Diego Convention Center and
adjacent to Petco Park, home of the Padres.
- 355 BROKEN YOLK CAFE
200 BLOCK OF 6TH AVE.
- 289 PUBLIC PARKING
- 207 TWO O SEVEN SAN DIEGO - located on the ground floor of
Hotel San Diego, is a laid-back den of glamour featuring a dramatic
bar with black leather accents, white crocodile padded bar stools and
oversized crystal chandeliers
100 BLOCK OF 6TH AVE.
Explore Gaslamp District Hotels
Near the Convention Center, Ballpark,
Downtown & Seaport Village
Book online or call FREE: 1-800-632-3303
Keep going south from here to the San Diego Convention Center.
Past the Convention Center you will find Seaport Village.
]-------[ Directory of Gaslamp Hotels ]
RETURN TO GoThere/Gaslamp Quarter
RETURN TO GoThere/San Diego
San Diego Tours
Web pages produced by:
"GoThere before you go there."